Ask a tradesman
Is there anyone who is able to replace an old baxi bermuda back boiler with on of their new condensing back boilers
I AM ASKING THIS FOR A FRIEND, AS A LOTOF
CENTRAL HEARTING ENGINEERS SEEM TO THINK THERE IS N SUCHTHING.I HAVE LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND BAXI GIVE DETAILS AND HOW TO INSTALL. THIS IS ONLY A FEELER AT THE MOMENT
4 Answers from MyBuilder Gas Engineers
QHS - Quality Heating Services in Devon have installed a few, very easy if the flow and returns are on the left hand side. We insist on fitting a Spirotech dirt seperator such as the Magnabooster 2 and use top quality 'Sentinel' branded cleaning chemicals and inhibitors, as the old cast iron back boiler would often cause heavy system corrosion and contamination. The flue is easy to manage and fit, simply clipping together. The condense is white 10mm speedfit and can run up with the F + R pipes and out under the bedroom floor above or clipped neatly along the skirting. Condense pump is slightly noisy and should be explained to the customer. The electric holographic fire front is very effective and overall finish is very good and an absolute doddle to fit.
Answered 17th Jun 2011
Do you know about condenser drain from back boiler need to be discharger outside from back boiler unit ?
Answered 12th Jun 2011
I Have replaced a back boiler for the new Bermuda condensing . But it dose depend on the location of the fire place and the budget .
Interlock Heating & Plumbing Ltd
Answered 11th Jun 2011
Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet & Lino
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Waste Clearance
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery
- Non-condensing boilers where condensing boiler cannot be fitted/relocated
- Hello, I need advise on venting my cooker hood. There is an old boiler flue which goes up the chimney from behind my cooker. What I need to know is if there is likely to be a condensation problem.
- Boiler relocated now doesn't work - who pays for new boiler?
- New boiler fitted on the benchmark it says system was flushed with TF3