As a tradesman with a profile on the mybuilder site myself the last thing I wanted to do was leave negative feedback for anyone, however with Tom I have to, and let people know that if you have any problems with any work after making payment to Tom, you may not get any response or get them resolved.
Unfortunately I am currently abroad and unable to undertake any work on my properties so In Aug of 2022 I agreed to hire Tom to re bed the coping stones on the roof of a tenanted property as rainwater was getting through into the rear landing, he was very quick to respond to the advert saying he was in the area and could quote today, he messaged me quickly, gave me the quote quickly, then when i agreed to the price he said he could do the job immediately!
Everything seemed fine in Aug and Sept when dry, however in October 2 months later I received a message from my tenant saying that after a downfall rain water was coming through as previously.
I messaged Tom on the mybuilder site, this was around 6 weeks ago, asking if he could take a look for me, Although as the tenant had suggested, the leak was in the same place, I didn't make any presumptions and I just wanted him to re visit and give me his opinion. Seven messages later I still have had no reply
Really disappointed as its difficult to find good honest trades people, so please to everyone considering Tom, check his feedback thoroughly and notice how many people haven't left any at all, this could tell you a story