Safeguard Roofing

Rating: 5 out of 5

Safeguard Roofing reviews (448)

  • Review from MyBuilder user from Elland
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Jul 2025

    Repairs to dry verging

    Came promptly and sorted out the issue
  • Review from Dan, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 Jun 2025

    Clean 1st floor gutters

  • Review from MyBuilder user from Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Jun 2025

    Slate fixing

  • Review from Darren, Halifax
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 May 2025

    Wooden gutter repair/ replace

    The guys came to quote and were able to sort the issue there and then. Explained everything they were doing and showed photos. Nice guys, would use again.
  • Review from Florin Tripon, Barnsley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Apr 2025

    Replace 2 tiles on roof

    Good and fast. Nice staf
  • Review from Krzysztof, Holmfirth
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Mar 2025

    Broken ridge tile

    Absolutely amazing service from start to finish! They showed up quicker than I expected, done the job to excellent standard and even fixed the issue I didn't see previously. I would 100% recommend Safeguard Roofing, and if I ever need something done, I know who to call! Thank you again gents, it's been a pleasure.
  • Review from Lukasz Sobanski, Barnsley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Feb 2025

    Roof tile fix

    Highly recommend! Mr repaired my roof quickly and professionally. I didn’t have to be home—he arrived, took care of everything, and solved the problem efficiently. Reliability, punctuality, and expert workmanship at the highest level!"
  • Review from MyBuilder user from Barnsley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Jan 2025

    Fixing guttering along front of house

    Offered to add extra work over and above what was needed. All included in a fair price. Did work straight away. Will certainly use again.
  • Review from John, Mirfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Jan 2025

    Fitting 4x vents

    Great set of roofers wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
  • Review from Peter, Pontefract
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Dec 2024

    Repair wind damage to low roof tiles

    Tom quickly came round to estimate and returned 2 days later to carry out the work. Also gave some good advice about things that need sorting out elsewhere on the roof. Very grateful for the quick response and I would recommend Safeguard Roofing.