Rae has been brilliant.
The work he completed was taking down a wall between the kitchen and dining room, putting up a steel, fitting a new kitchen and utility room and tiling the conservatory, fitting doors and an oak floor. Rae and Phil worked really hard all day. Rae exuded an easy confidence and I entirely trust his capabilities. He was able to deal with all the building work, plumbing, electrics and carpentry with ease and lack of fuss. Both Rae and Phil were always considerate, and worked with good humour and care and always left the house clean and tidy. When the kitchen suppliers let me down with delays, Rae was able to work this into the schedule, so still managed to finish within the quoted timescale, and on budget.
I believe that Rae is honest, straight-forward and easy to deal with. He keeps his word and he went above and beyond for me to ensure that everything was finished as it should be. I am so pleased with the quality of work in my new kitchen. I do not hesitate to whole-heartedly recommend Rae and his team.