R D Price Carpentry

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

R D Price Carpentry reviews (69)

  • Review from Chris Smale, Neath
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 Jan 2026

    Loft boarding

    Loft boarding. Excellent from start to finish. Very professional & kind Fair quote. The job was carried out to a high standard. Very respectful of our house. Would definitely recommend Richard.
  • Review from Aparna, Swansea
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 May 2024

    Bath panel

  • Review from MyBuilder user from Swansea
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 May 2024

    1no fence gate

    The Job went well and I am very happy with the results
  • Review from marilyn16407, Neath
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Jan 2024

    Front door canopy

    Lovely job completed recently. Very friendly, area left tidy, care taken and pride in the work. Highly recommend.
  • Review from lisa93653, Port Talbot
    Rating: 1 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Jul 2023

    New skirting , door frames and architrave and lay floor

    please do NOT employ this person to do any work in your home. His work is absolutely awful and would most definitely NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

    Answer from tradesperson:

    My work is always to a very high standard. I advised you the work you wanted carrying out would not look ok but you were adamant that was what you wanted. I tried my best to accommodate you but as said in all your guest house reviews you are a rude, ignorant and disrespectful person who was unable to take instruction. It is not my fault if you choose to have work carried out that you then decide is not to your taste. I am merely the tradesperson not the designer.

    Reply created 20 Jul 2023
  • Review from will96351, Port Talbot
    Rating: 1 out of 5
    Review left on 16 Jun 2023

    Handrail & spindles, 9 doors, skirting

    Unreliable unfortunately. Did a good job initially and I liked Richard, a nice guy. He was due to come back to finish a few bits off from the previous job (which he had been paid in full for) and carry out some additional work, agreed prices and date but didn’t show up, no contact, wouldn’t answer any attempts to get hold of him. Left me in the lurch as I had other work booked that required his work being finished first. I have given him 3 weeks in case there was any issues and tried to contact him, just a simple reply or text to say he didn’t want to/unable to/anything and I could have made other arrangements in time, all a bit mean really and uncalled for. I notice from previous feedback that he is known for this and obviously gets triggered into doing it for some reason, which is a shame. I hope he sorts it out as he could be an excellent tradesperson otherwise, but as it is, I would not recommend him and would look elsewhere.
  • Review from mark96450, Maesteg
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Jun 2023

    Interior doors to be fitted

    Quick efficient arrived on time and did a great job.
  • Review from hannah61091, Swansea
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Apr 2023

    Fence 8m

    A very professional and polite individual. Richard came early to the job and worked thoroughly to ensure it was completed in a timely fashion. Quoting the best price and leaving excellent results, I will definitely be using him again for other jobs around the house.
  • Review from jayne50847, Swansea
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Apr 2023

    Internal door supply and hanging

    Internal doors fitted, really pleased. Richard has done an excellent job fitting 8 internal oak doors. Highly recommended
  • Review from richard20347_30, Swansea
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Mar 2023

    Replace five existing doors

    Richard is very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. Incredibly tidy and very professional and his work was brilliant. We have asked him to come back to do more work.