Liam Carter Electrical

Rating: 5 out of 5

Liam Carter Electrical reviews (53)

  • Review from kameshmohandhass_23, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 Dec 2019

    Dimmer switch replacement

    very good service .. Thanks for the quick turnaround.. I would recommend him to anyone..
    (Updated on 17 Dec 2019)
  • Review from edward1_68, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Nov 2019

    Extractor fan & Spotlight replacement

    Great job Thanks Liam
  • Review from steve65511, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 6 Nov 2019

    Electrical relocation and outside lights

    very good service not over priced and friendly attitude ,will use again
  • Review from diddy_81, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Oct 2019

    Light fitting

    Liam did A really good job, he replaced my existing light fitting with a new modern light with led bulbs. He was quick and efficient and I will definitely plan to book him again for my other light I want to replace. My missis was also happy and agrees to us booking him again. Well done buddy
  • Review from eric64746, Mirfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Oct 2019

    Electric fittings small bedroom

    Liam was punctual professional and very polite, he also explained what had to be done regarding his work I shall be employing him again for some more work in the near future.
    (Updated on 23 Oct 2019)
  • Review from chris12422, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Oct 2019

    Outside light repair

    Liam came when he said he would He knew immediately what the problem was and sorted it out very quickly I was impressed with his manner and attitude Would definitely use him again
  • Review from abdur55457, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Jun 2019

    Fuse box installation and wiring for sockets/lights

    I Highly recommend Liam. He was polite, professional, punctual and reasonably priced. He was also very patient when the builders further complicated the job. He came back and sorted the job without any fuss. I Will definitely be using his services again.
  • Review from mubasher_34, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Jun 2019

    Light and switch

    Good and professional approach. Appreciate the work done in reasonable price. Will like to call him again.
  • Review from sat_45, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 May 2019

    Extractor Fan install x 2

    Liam was 100% reliable and price of job was good. I would recommend him to anyone. I would use again. Very efficient and trustworthy.
  • Review from chris_11ds, Huddersfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 May 2019

    Bathroom light bulb is faulty and not working

    Reliable and very professional.