Sheriff Heating & Plumbing Services

Rating: 5 out of 5

Sheriff Heating & Plumbing Services reviews (297)

  • Review from shiiqalka, Harpenden
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Oct 2020

    Install new toilet

    Reliable and did an excellent job to fit a new toilet. Will hire again
  • Review from jo_howell, St Albans
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Oct 2020

    Repair/replacement of bathroom items

    I requested that taps, a shower and the toilet flush should be replaced. The job was completed above and beyond expectation with the cause of the problems I was having being identified and rectified. I would certainly use him again.
  • Review from chris_row, Berkhamsted
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Oct 2020

    Lose of pressure No hot water to Kitchen

    Arrived on time fixed water pressure problem and boiler
  • Review from johann67638, Aylesbury
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Oct 2020

    URGENT Boiler not Lighting blocked condensation outlet?

    Jordan responded to my posting within a couple of hours, and was on site by 9:00 AM the very next day. He managed to solve the problem into the long term, which was something 3 previous visits by British Gas couldn't achieve. He worked quickly and neatly and cleanly; I highly recommend him.
  • Review from linda52648, Hatfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 3 Oct 2020

    Plenty hot water no central heating

    Very quick to respond excellent job very pleased
  • Review from romeo65540, Luton
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Sep 2020

    Replacing a radiator

    Wow, very polite gentleman. He is very reasonable in Price. He was extremely careful with my property.
  • Review from gary33490, Luton
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Sep 2020

    Bathroom sink tap replacement

    Very quick response, came quickly and did a very good job, would use again!
  • Review from ekreye, Harpenden
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 6 Sep 2020

    Leak due to ? Overflow in water tank

    Great communication and very happy with the work that was done (installation of Megaflow)
  • Review from tony72493, Luton
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Sep 2020

    Fit new gas cooker

    Excellent and very professional.Jordan can be trusted to carry out work.All that I requested was carried out and extra.The price quoted was very good although extra work was carried out the price remained as quoted. All safety checks were carried out at the start and completion of the work I would recommend Jordan for any jobs.I intend to have Jordan do more work for me at a later date.
  • Review from loreto37312, Luton
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Aug 2020

    Gas check certificate

    Jordan Sheriff is a very professional and willing to help you in any task. He did the Gas safety check in my house and did not charge me for the stove. I highly recommend him and definitely I will contact him for any future jobs. I was very impressed