First Choice Removals

Rating: 5 out of 5

First Choice Removals reviews (345)

  • Review from stephen53226, Burntwood
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Dec 2021

    Clear back garden.

    Nick was prompt, thorough and pleasant. Thankyou Nick.
  • Review from tony58300, Birmingham
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Dec 2021

    Removal and disposal of small asbestos slab

    Good price and prompt service
  • Review from helen12345_17, Walsall
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Nov 2021

    Waste disposal of bathtub and wood

    Second service - always willing to help.
    (Updated on 18 Nov 2021)
  • Review from trudy68387, Lichfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Nov 2021

    Remove asbestos roof

    I contacted First Choice Removals as we were having problems getting the asbestos roof from our garage removed. I arranged with Nick to complete the work which was being done last Friday. In between time our Roofer had managed to get a contractor, and on the Thursday whilst we were out they collected it unbeknown to us. Nick was very understanding when I let him know this, and if I need anything removing again I would call him first.
  • Review from el60631, Stoke On Trent
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Nov 2021

    Shed and back yard to be cleared - skip on-site

    Punctual, friendly, efficient and knowledgable.
  • Review from rrsb, Market Harborough
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 3 Nov 2021

    Flat Clear Out/Removal Required

    Great team and did a fantastic job clearing out a first floor flat. Very professional, punctual and have no hesitations in recommending for future with.
  • Review from john91688, Kenilworth
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Oct 2021

    Demolish and remove shed

    Nick and Alex were great they took down our old shed quickly and left it very tidy. We certainly will be using them again on our next project and would thoroughly recommend this company.They also have a waste licence and do all the necessary paperwork.They are also very friendly and helpful.
  • Review from mrs1984_29, Wolverhampton
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Oct 2021

    Demolish a concrete path in a back garden

    Nick and his team did a fantastic job. The job was well quoted for. They turned up on time got the job done and helped me tidy the other items into the skip. Nothing was to much trouble, they were nice and they made sure I was happy with the job once completed. I would have no problem hiring them again .
  • Review from eileen14006, Halesowen
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 Oct 2021

    Assemble 4by 2 storage unit

    Very efficient and excellent job done
  • Review from mark1973_76, Birmingham
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Oct 2021

    Clearance of paving blocks

    Excellent experience of getting some waste cleared from my property. It was a quick and efficient service and I will certainly use them again.