First Choice Removals

Rating: 5 out of 5

First Choice Removals reviews (345)

  • Review from terri_914, Walsall
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Jul 2018

    Small Garden Clearance

    Good service provided by Nick. I received a courtesy call to confirm a suitable day and time. Nick turned up when he said he would. The job was done quickly and efficiently. Quick, friendly service with reasonable prices.
    (Updated on 6 Feb 2019)
  • Review from aunraza7, Wolverhampton
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Jul 2018

    Assembling and Fitting

    Very professional, nice clean work intime, friendly and flexible. Highly recommended.
  • Review from vera_44, Nottingham
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Jul 2018

    Clearing Path Behind Shed

    Nicholas Gough is the Guy who goes an extra mile to make his customers happy. Not only did he buy materials which I had forgotten, he also painted my shed on 1 side which was not in the job description. Both young men were friendly, helpful and they cleaned up after themselves beautifully. I highly recommend them and would certainly have them for any further job which may come up.
  • Review from rachel2660, Stone
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Jul 2018

    Muscle x 2 needed, moving contents of garage, skipping

    Nick and Craig are excellent. Worked extremely hard, advised best outcome for job. Tidied as they went along and assisted me no end! Such reasonable rates. There removal rates are far better than skip rates! They are trustworthy and fast. Empty them the job was done speedily and with great professionalism. Thank you 😍
  • Review from helen50137, Warwick
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Jul 2018

    Demolish old wooden garden shed

    Nick and his team were very helpful, curtious and professional. He got back to me very quickly when I contacted him and arrived on time as agreed. Nick and Craig completed the job and did thorough job tidying up. I would recommend using First Choice Removals and will definately contact Nick if I need more domestic work doing in future. Overall an excellent job done and I'm very happy - thank you.
  • Review from Customer of First Choice Removals
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Jul 2018

    I have some old furniture and household rubbish to clear asap all in back garden ready to go can be viewed anytime for a quote thanks Sigis

    Quick and efficient reasonable price recommended
  • Review from jeff_519, Derby
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 6 Jul 2018

    demolish lean to

    Nick turned up on time and did a great job in demolishing the lean-to, taking all the rubbish offsite. The quoted price was very competitive. I would definitely use Nick again.
  • Review from steve11012, Worcester
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Jul 2018

    EXTERIOR STAIR CASE

    Nick visited my premises and gave me a very competitive quote for removing 3 levels of concrete and various fixed ironmongery. Nick and his team were very punctual with a great can-do-positive attitude and extremely hard working, especially in the extremely hot weather. Nick is caring as not to damage anything of value/interest that gets uncovered, asking my advice to continue or leave alone. I am very happy with the completed cleared area and will recommend Nick to others. Steve Bullock - Worcester.
    (Updated on 6 Feb 2019)
  • Review from gerard15769, Coventry
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Jun 2018

    Concrete patio removal/breaking

    Nick and Craig did a great job. The were very courteous, did what they said they would do. Nick kept me posted through the work ( digging up and removal of concrete footing). He turned up on time, both at quote and work stage ( a rarity with workmen these days) I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again.
  • Review from mrparmar, Sutton Coldfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Jun 2018

    Build furniture

    Great communication on attending and also the price for the job. One of the furniture items hadn't arrived and Nick came back to fix it. Work was a very high standard and very friendly.