Hi have found some excellent tradesmen on My Builder and Omid is no exception. He is a genuinely lovely person. His communication and timekeeping were faultless. His technical skill is superb, very neat cutting in and a very clean tidy job. I had a horrible mouldy bathroom which he used the right products on to restore; Also gave me brilliant advise to paint the ceiling and walls in the same colour, as the bathroom is small...and it really worked! He is patient-when I was having trouble deciding on the final paint colour, he was gracious and flexible, allowing me this time. He worked over to get the job done and even when there was a problem when he was finished, he came round the next day to solve it and even offered his professional advice as I was doing some painting on my own. I would definately hire Omid again and would not hesitate to recommend him here on My Builder and to friends and family. Thank you Omid!