I am very glad that I chose Daniel, a very courteous, helpful and professional person. We had very good communication as he always answered texts and calls quickly, he is flexible with hours and came to finish the job at weekend which was quite important to me as I had problem in arranging time for the work to be done during the week. When I phoned him at night to say there is a fault with one of the switch, he came back the next day (Sunday) to check and replaced the faulty part. He even helped us test and got rid of the un-used wires left hanging around by previous owner. He also capped the live wires that were not in use, at no extra cost, so children wouldn't get hurt by electricity shock. Very thoughtful! Highly recommended and will definitely be using him for any electrical needs in future. Thanks!