MyBuilder user from Southend On Sea
Power shower and cooker issues
Answer from tradesperson:
Thanks a lot Dear Darren, Your 5 star review Have a lovely Sunday Regards Saifsangi Comfortable heating
Comfortable heating
Thanks a lot Dear Darren, Your 5 star review Have a lovely Sunday Regards Saifsangi Comfortable heating
Thank you very much, Darren, for your fantastic five-star review. It was a pleasure replacing the shower and hob for your property. I truly appreciate your kind words and trust in Comfortable Heating. You are an amazing customer, and I’ll always be happy to help you again in the future. Best wishes, Saif Sangi Comfortable Heating
Thank you very much Dear Hyden for your fantastic five-star review. I truly appreciate your kind feedback and recommendation. It was a pleasure helping you resolve the Nest Pro and Heat Link connection problem. I’m glad you were happy with the prompt service and fair price. Best wishes, Saif Sangi Comfortable Heating
Reply created 8 Sep 2026Thank you very much, Tanaka, for your lovely 5-star review. I really appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure to carry out your boiler service, and I’m glad you were happy with the professional and on-time service. Many thanks again for choosing Comfortable Heating. Kind regards, Saif Sangi Comfortable Heating
Thank you very much, Allan, for your review. It was a pleasure to help with disconnecting the gas hob safely. I really appreciate your feedback and your trust in Comfortable Heating. Many thanks again. Kind regards, Saif Sangi Comfortable Heating
Reply edited 7 Jun 2026Thank you for your feedback. We strongly disagree with this review and do not accept the allegations. Comfortable Heating attended and completed the agreed gas pipework professionally. The work was checked and shown on the day, and no complaint was raised at completion. We have photographs, messages, and witness evidence confirming the work carried out. Unfortunately, after the job was completed, the agreed payment of £930 was not made. We requested payment several times politely, but no payment has been received. The matter has now been escalated through the proper channels, including the small claim process. We believe this review was posted only after we pursued the unpaid invoice. We remain happy to deal with any genuine concern professionally, but we cannot accept inaccurate statements or unfair blame for completed work. Kind regards, Saif Sangi Comfortable Heating
Thank you so much, Affy, for your lovely 5-star review. I really appreciate your kind words and I’m very happy to hear you were pleased with the gas landlord certificate service. It was a pleasure to help, and I’m glad everything was completed quickly, efficiently, and professionally. Your feedback means a lot to me and really supports my business. Many thanks again, Saif Sangi Comfortable Heating
Reply created 15 May 2026Thank you very much, Emily, for your lovely review. I really appreciate your time, patience, and kind comments. It was a challenging job, but I’m very happy we were able to resolve all the issues and get your boiler working properly again. We dealt with several faults along the way, and I’m pleased the boiler is now running well. Your patience and cooperation were a great help throughout the job. Thank you again for your support. Your review means a lot and really encourages me to keep doing my best. Wishing you all the best. Saifsangi Comfortable Heating
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate your feedback and I’m glad I could help with the boiler repair. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Saif – Comfortable Heating.
Reply created 30 Jan 2026Thanks a lot Dear Mr Akiva, Giving me opportunity for new Idial Boiler installation Regards Saifsangi Lead engineer Comfortable heating