Andrew baker home improvements

Rating: 5 out of 5

Andrew baker home improvements reviews (241)

  • Review from tom21519, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Dec 2020

    Kitchen ceiling repair due to access for leak

    Andrew did a great job would use again👍🏻
  • Review from hhorner1, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Dec 2020

    Small Repointing job

    Andrew came out at short notice to fix some shoddy work done by another tradesperson. Andrew acted with great integrity in only doing work which needed doing, he was quick and efficient and reasonably priced. Will definitely get Andrew back again for any similar work. Thanks
  • Review from stuart78375, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Dec 2020

    Plastering a 1 foot square hole in board on the stairs.

    All good happy with the job nice guy
  • Review from madalaine27, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Dec 2020

    Small parts of brickwork needs pointing

    I found Andrew was very polite when I raised any questions regarding the work I wanted doing. I was very pleased with his work and would recommend him to my friends and family. I also found him to be very reasonable with the cost of the work he did .Thank you Andrew
  • Review from kathryn13663, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Nov 2020

    Concrete base removal

    Andrew was punctual and worked hard and fast to complete the job as required. This is the second time he has completed a job satisfactorily for me.
    (Updated on 27 Nov 2020)
  • Review from matthew54015, Ossett
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Nov 2020

    Wall repair.

    Wall plaster repair responded to quickly. Really good job at a reasonable price.
  • Review from georgia28678, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Nov 2020

    Vent hole in external wall to fill

    Andrew arrived on time, did a great job filling an old vent hole and matched the bricks perfectly - he also did it for a great price, so I will keep him in mind for any further building work that needs doing. Fully recommended!
  • Review from neil_1nbc, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Oct 2020

    Patches of repointing needed

    Andrew came when he said he would .He did some repointing and I was happy with his work . I will keep his phone number for any future jobs for myself or friends...Neil Franklin
  • Review from sarah_s_37, Rotherham
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Oct 2020

    Block up where a fireplace has been removed

    Very efficient, job well done
  • Review from jutx, Barnsley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Oct 2020

    Replace back door step

    Had Andrew replace some patio steps. Excellent work and looks very good. Professional and the work was completed quickly. Would use again.