Acorn Designer Driveways Limited

Rating: 4.9 out of 5

Acorn Designer Driveways Limited reviews (17)

  • Review from Jabhar Hussain, Dewsbury
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Oct 2025

    Driveway with wall

    I just had a new driveway installed and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The team was professional, punctual, and kept me updated throughout the process. The finish is clean, high-quality, and exactly what I wanted. Great attention to detail and no mess left behind. The team has been very clean, friendly and professional, I highly recommend to anyone looking for reliable and skilled workers for a new drive.
  • Review from MICHELLE, Barnsley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Jan 2025

    Tarmac drive

    Fantastic service from James and his lads, really thorough quick to quote and did a wonderful job. Will definitely recommend.
  • Review from philgoy, Doncaster
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 May 2020

    Remove tree in front garden to allow widening of drive.

    James gave me a competitive quote late last week and took a tree from my front garden this morning (Monday AM). He arrived when he said, was easy to deal with. He and his team did a professional and tidy job, I would definitely recommend him to friends and colleagues. I asked him if he could quote to do the same job in my mother in law's garden as half of the tree had fallen on the back lawn. He and the team went round immediately and did again a very professional and tidy job. I kept the mulch for the garden, all other waste was taken and disposed of. Great service.
  • Review from freda65890, Keighley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Apr 2020

    Construction groundwork for new drive

    James gave a competitive quote for a big dig out and new retaining walls for a new double drive and kept me updated throughout the work. He and the team turned up when they said they would and completed the work within the timeframe quoted. As we were in lock down, they kept a safe distance and James had to work hard to source materials as merchants were shut but he didn’t cut corners and kept cheerful. He and the team were friendly and tidy and delivered what was needed with no quibbles when we had to adapt the plans to accommodate a utility cable. I would have no hesitation recommending him for this type of work.
  • Review from paul_343, Wakefield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Apr 2020

    Tree topping help

    Great communication prior to the job. They arrived on time and did a professional and tidy job. I would definitely recommend James to everyone.
  • Review from mark16692, Barnsley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 6 Apr 2020

    Tree topping

    Great service.......Came when they said they would, left no mess and all for a competitive rate. Will be using them again and would highly recommend.
  • Review from sara203, Batley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Apr 2020

    Cut down or trimming of large tree

    James came to view the job quickly and has already completed what we needed which was great. Everything was completed as discussed and there were no issues, professional clean and tidy. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a good job done. Thanks again James for your help and great work - it will make a real difference to the light in the property.
  • Review from MyBuilder user from Bradford
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 Mar 2020

    Crown Lift to achieve clearance on Trees

    James is a down to earth genuine man, professional and a friendly and very reasonably priced, I would certainly use him again, his team are also a good set of lads. James did every that I asked for and at the agreed price, no hidden extras, I wish I met him early for jobs I could have used him for, thank you for doing a great job
    (Updated on 15 Apr 2025)
  • Review from james20556, Shipley
    Rating: 3 out of 5
    Review left on 8 Mar 2020

    Stump removal

    Overall the job was done ok. Managed to get the job done but was lacking a lot of equipment and did require help to lift some of the equipment. Had to turn soil over myself to ensure job was done and had to keep asking them to cut a bit more away which felt awkward. They didn’t have the equipment to tidy up after themselves either, so I have a large amount of saw dust all over my garden which I will need to tidy up
  • Review from alfie_-_bramhope, Leeds
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Aug 2019

    2x Largish Conifers to be felled & taken away

    Very good company - would definitely recommend. Tidy, fast and friendly team. Very good price too!