A Reid Painting & Decorating
- Member since Jan 2012
- 52 reviews • 100% positive rating
Start your project
Invite A Reid Painting & Decorating to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
A Reid Decorating is a Hastings-based, family-owned business covering Sussex and Kent. Established in 1984 Anthony Reid is experienced in many aspects of internal and external redecoration, specialising in painting and decorating, airless spraying, and windows and door restoration.
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Windows & Doors (Wooden)
About A Reid Painting & Decorating
At A Reid Decorating Anthony Reid delivers high quality work always aiming for full customer satisfaction with the aim being the highest quality of work/finish at competitive prices. Anthony is always highly respectful and tidy, knowing that he are often working in and around people’s homes.
Whether you are a business, homeowner or a landlord, planning to renovate a whole property or a single space, A Reid Decorators are here to help!
Some of the services we supply: -
· Interior redecoration - painting and decorating, wallpapering, plastering etc.
· Exterior decoration - external repairs, maintenance of walls and woodwork.
Painting including rendering, brickwork, and windows.
· Clearing, repair and maintenance of guttering and downpipes.
· Wood and UPVC Windows and doors, repair and replacement including box sash window.
· Property maintenance including black mould treatment with guarantee
· Outdoor living spaces, paving, driveways and fencing
Call Anthony now for a no obligation discussion about your requirements and a free quotation.
Testimonials – What our Clients say:
Price and Work Completed
◦ Good price, good work
◦ Delivered a product we were extremely satisfied with
◦ Right from the quotation to finishing, everything was on point!
◦ Prompt responses to all emails and texts
◦ Punctual, started and finished the project on time. Always turned up when he said he would!
◦ Tidied up after each day meaning we could continue to use the space during the works
Communication, Trust, Reliable
◦ Trustworthy, reliable and keen to ensure we were happy with the work at each stage
◦ Polite, friendly, efficient, professional helpful and respectful
A Reid Decorators - Simply the Best!
City & Guilds qualified - Painting and Decorating. Completed an apprenticeship with Lambeth Council in 1979 and has kept up to date with changes in technologies, products and techniques via various trade courses. Any trades that Anthony works with are qualified in the respective trades.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 3rd Apr 2023
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
Paint outside of windows and front door Painting & Decorating
Happy with the finished work. Anthony was easy to communicate with, tidy and quick. Would use again.
sebelsworth - 2nd Jun, 2019 Positive review
Painting and wallpapering of 3x4m bedroom Painting & Decorating
Anthony did an amazing job decorating on of our bedrooms. Room was painted and wallpaper hung. Worked very quickly, and great finish. Will be recommending to others
monique67473 - 29th May, 2019 Positive review
Interior sash window painting Painting & Decorating
On time and worked diligently to complete the job to a good standard. Could take a little more time over the work and a little neater but would hire again so no complaints. Thank you
mark_1ynk - 18th May, 2018 Positive review