S Saunders Atkinson (SSAP)
- Member since Sep 2010
- 349 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite S Saunders Atkinson (SSAP) to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
COVID-19 across the UK remains a worrisome time for Tradesmen alike. We want to reassure you that the well-being of our customers is our absolute top priority! We remain briefed and maintain the highest hygiene standards, whilst continuing to follow government advice We are open for business & ready to serve you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
About S Saunders Atkinson (SSAP)
Our Team is fully trained and always execute their jobs to the highest level of efficiency. We pride ourselves in maintaining the utmost minimum disruption and do not compromise on quality and service.
With a high rate of referrals, the majority of projects undertaken by our Team are via recommendations, which is why our Code of Ethics are important to us and we practice these:
Price, Quality,Reliability & Efficiency
This has enabled us to establish excellent long term relationships with our customers, who repeatedly return to us to fulfill their project needs.
Our numerous previous clients have included from the larger commercial clients to smaller residential clients no job too large or small:
- HILL CRESCENT Brogborough, Bedford (Residential)
- RUTLAND AVE, Buckinghamshire (Residential)
- BROOKEHOWSE ROAD, Catford (Residential)
- CHANTRY ROAD, Chessington (Residential)
- THE OLD BREWERY Henley-on-Thames (Commercial)
- SOMERLEYTON ESTATE Brixton, London (Commercial)
- PEABODY HOUSING South Kensington, London (Commercial)
- ASHFORD HOUSING ESTATES Ashford, Middx (Commercial)
- VINCENT SQUARE Victoria, London (Commercial)
- MILTON COURT, MILTON ROAD Eastbourne (Commercial)
visit a few sample photos within our photo section here.
With over 25+ years experience from Plastering, Taper & Jointing and Drylining SSAP are Professionals who are qualified as follows:
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- CITB City & Guilds / NVQ II Skill specialisms include all aspects of plastering:
- skimming / re-skimming
- Two Coat Plaster
- Repair work
- Tape & Jointing
We are known for our skilled works on "curved" walls and ceilings.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 4th Apr 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more