S Saunders Atkinson (SSAP)
- Member since Sep 2010
- 222 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite S Saunders Atkinson (SSAP) to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
100% Rating! SSAP are best known for their work on Domestic buildings, who specialise in Plastering and Tape & Jointing. With over 20 years of experience within the trade, we have built a solid and loyal customer base which has lead to the growth and success of our business. Referrals and recommendations is what keeps us going - Customer satisfaction is Key!!!
About S Saunders Atkinson (SSAP)
Our Team is fully trained and always execute their jobs to the highest level of efficiency. We pride ourselves in maintaining the utmost minimum disruption and do not compromise on quality and service.
With a high rate of referrals, the majority of projects undertaken by our Team are via recommendations, which is why our Code of Ethics are important to us and we practice these:
Price, Quality,Reliability & Efficiency
This has enabled us to establish excellent long term relationships with our customers, who repeatedly return to us to fulfill their project needs.
Our numerous previous clients have included from the larger commercial clients to smaller residential clients no job too large or small:
- HILL CRESCENT Brogborough, Bedford (Residential)
- RUTLAND AVE, Buckinghamshire (Residential)
- BROOKEHOWSE ROAD, Catford (Residential)
- CHANTRY ROAD, Chessington (Residential)
- THE OLD BREWERY Henley-on-Thames (Commercial)
- SOMERLEYTON ESTATE Brixton, London (Commercial)
- PEABODY HOUSING South Kensington, London (Commercial)
- ASHFORD HOUSING ESTATES Ashford, Middx (Commercial)
- VINCENT SQUARE Victoria, London (Commercial)
- MILTON COURT, MILTON ROAD Eastbourne (Commercial)
visit a few sample photos within our photo section here.
With over 20 years experience from Plastering, Taper & Jointing and Drylining SSAP are Professionals who are qualified as follows:
- CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- CITB City & Guilds / NVQ II Skill specialisms include all aspects of plastering:
- skimming / re-skimming
- Two Coat Plaster
- Repair work
- Tape & Jointing
We are known for our skilled works on "curved" walls and ceilings.