Rokas - Gas Safe, Nest, Heating Engineer
- Member since Apr 2014
- 137 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Rokas - Gas Safe, Nest, Heating Engineer to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
The most important criteria for me are to supply quality service, as well as to treat the clients respectfully, honestly and friendly at all times. My customers describe my service in 3 words: clean, thorough, reliable.
- Central Heating
- Gas Work
About Rokas - Gas Safe, Nest, Heating Engineer
On my daily basis I can help you with these jobs:
• Nest Self Learning Smart Thermostat, Nest CO and Fire Alarm installations to have cosy, warm house and low gas bill at the same time.
• Landlord Safety certificate (CP-12)
• Full Heating System installation or Boiler replacement (Boiler Swap)
• Boiler service if your boiler has a warranty and after.
• Wireless heating control installation.
• Boiler and heating system breakdown repair.
• Lime Scale Reducer installation to protect your heating system.
• Magnetic Filter installation to protect your heating system.
• Inhibitor installation to protect your heating system.
• Gas hob, Cooker installation, replacement.
• Isolation (Cap Off) of Gas Fire or any other gas appliance.
• Installation or change of Washing Machine.
• Radiator valves installation or replacement.
• Gas/Plumbing/Heating inspection, usually made before house/flat purchase
• Gas Safe registered Heating Engineer. Please check my registration at Gas Safe website. My Card ID: 3495615
• Energy efficiency (Part L Building Regulation) Card ID: 04712865
• Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems (Part G Building Regulation) Card ID: 155427
• A member of Construction Skills Certification Scheme. CSCS card ID: 04712865
• The certificates of full ACS: CENWAT, CPA1, CCN1, MET1, CKR1, HTR1
• The certificate of ''Energy Efficiency for domestic heating'' (Part L)
• The certificate of "Domestic Vented & Unvented Hot Water Systems'' (Part G)
• A member of UK Copper Board
• A member of ''Valiant Advance installer''
• CRB checked(Criminal Records Bureau)
• Certificate of "Kamco Power Flush" Training
• Certificate of Honeywell ''Installer Training Course''
• Certificate of Baxi training center "Basic Electrical''
• Certificate of Worcester "Greenstar CDI Classic" boiler training course
• Certificate of Baxi training center "Combi Appreciation"
• Certificate of Baxi training center "Baxi Training Course"
• Certificate of Worcester "Greenstar CDI Compact" boiler training course
• Valiant Advanced installer "ECOtec" training course
• Certificate of Worcester "Greenstart Junior" Training Course
• Certificate of Vokera "Fault Finding Product Course"
• Certificate of Worcester "Green Star Regular & System"
• Certificate of Valiant "VL ecoTEC Level 2"
• Certificate Of "Asbestos Awareness"
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 17th Feb 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more