- Member since Jan 2011
- 188 reviews • 100% positive rating
Start your project
Invite Total Floors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Total Floors: WE ARE LIVERPOOL'S NO.1 MOBILE CARPET & FLOORING RETAILER. WE SUPPLY & FIT CARPETS, VINYLS, LAMINATE FLOORING AND ALL ACCESSORIES AT CHEAPER THAN HIGH STREET PRICES WHILST PROVIDING 25 YEARS OF EXPERT FITTING & KNOWLEDGE. WE COME TO YOU SAVING YOU TIME AND EVEN MORE MONEY. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WITH OVER 350 POSITIVE REVIEWS ACROSS GOOGLE, YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS 💯👍
- Carpet & Lino
- Hard Flooring
About Total Floors
Total floors have 100% positive feedback & reviews across google. 25 years experience within the flooring trade. My prices reflect my work. I only know how to my job properly. You wont be disappointed.
Left school with no qualifications!
Started selling carpet samples from my brothers pram house to house.
Then started to supply and lay carpets & flooring from my van and started to do the odd installation.
I've now been trading for 25 years and proud of my achievements, experience & knowledge of which all contribute to a 5* service to all customers.
Lino to be layed Carpet & Lino
Would definitely recommend- job was quoted for and completed quickly. We were very pleased with this company's knowledge, skill and attention to detail.
In short we were thrilled with the results.
jan99267 - 10th Mar, 2023 Positive review
Kitchen vinyl flooring Carpet & Lino
Robin completed the new flooring at short notice and did a great job. Really please with the floor and I will be looking to use him again
emma57572_38 - 3rd Feb, 2023 Positive review
Vinyl flooring Carpet & Lino
Robin did excellent job fitting Lino reasonably priced and friendly would highly recommend
len_158 - 2nd Dec, 2022 Positive review
Ask a tradesperson
Total Floors has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How many packs of laminate flooring would I need to cover 15ft by 18ft? 47
- Removing Ceramic Floor Tiles 11
- can i put lino/cussion flooring over existing laminate floor 10
- What kind of underlay should I be using under engineered wood flooring which is being laid on a concrete floor in a first floor flat? 3
- I want to replace the old carpet fittings with new Sisal Boucle. I am told I need a Firm step underlay (7mm), nothing thicker. Is that right? I'm worried about the noise insulation vs 11mm. 1