- Member since Jan 2011
- 141 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Total Floors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Total Floors: Cheapest carpets & underlay, vinyl, laminate flooring, Artificial grass. Cheaper than any carpet shop. We come to you! Home sample service, measure & quote. 20yrs experience within the trade C.S.C.S approved Small enough to care, big enough to cope
- 1.Carpet Fitter
- 2.Flooring Fitter
About Total Floors
taught by my father since my school days. ive worked on behalf of royal carribean cruise lines, george henry lees, laura ashley, 60 second make over, redrow, bellway, house doctor to name but a few.
passed all studies including CSCS my first trade is flooring, carpets, vinyls, laminate etc.
All aspects covered.
I am also an extremely experienced artificial grass/astro turf supplier and installer.
Ask a tradesman
Total Floors has answered 8 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How many packs of laminate flooring would I need to cover 15ft by 18ft? 35
- Removing Ceramic Floor Tiles 9
- can i put lino/cussion flooring over existing laminate floor 3
- What kind of underlay should I be using under engineered wood flooring which is being laid on a concrete floor in a first floor flat? 3
- I want to replace the old carpet fittings with new Sisal Boucle. I am told I need a Firm step underlay (7mm), nothing thicker. Is that right? I'm worried about the noise insulation vs 11mm. 1