- Member since Jan 2011
- 182 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Total Floors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Total Floors: WE ARE LIVERPOOL'S NO.1 MOBILE CARPET & FLOORING RETAILER. WE SUPPLY & FIT CARPETS, VINYLS, LAMINATE FLOORING AND ALL ACCESSORIES AT CHEAPER THAN HIGH STREET PRICES WHILST PROVIDING 25 YEARS OF EXPERT FITTING & KNOWLEDGE. WE COME TO YOU SAVING YOU TIME AND EVEN MORE MONEY. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WITH OVER 350 POSITIVE REVIEWS ACROSS GOOGLE, YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS 💯👍
- Carpet & Lino
- Hard Flooring
About Total Floors
Total floors have 100% positive feedback & reviews across google. 25 years experience within the flooring trade. My prices reflect my work. I only know how to my job properly. You wont be disappointed.
Left school with no qualifications!
Started selling carpet samples from my brothers pram house to house.
Then started to supply and lay carpets & flooring from my van and started to do the odd installation.
I've now been trading for 25 years and proud of my achievements, experience & knowledge of which all contribute to a 5* service to all customers.
Ask a tradesperson
Total Floors has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How many packs of laminate flooring would I need to cover 15ft by 18ft? 46
- Removing Ceramic Floor Tiles 11
- can i put lino/cussion flooring over existing laminate floor 10
- What kind of underlay should I be using under engineered wood flooring which is being laid on a concrete floor in a first floor flat? 3
- I want to replace the old carpet fittings with new Sisal Boucle. I am told I need a Firm step underlay (7mm), nothing thicker. Is that right? I'm worried about the noise insulation vs 11mm. 1