- Member since Jan 2011
- 178 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Total Floors to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Total Floors: We are following government guidelines on covid-19. We are covid free. We can give you a close to accurate price for labour only based on your accurate description of the job. This will include dimensions of job or sizes of carpets, materials etc. We are able to supply carpet, vinyl, laminate flooring, underlay's, door plates & gripper rods
- Carpet & Lino
- Hard Flooring
About Total Floors
Total floors have 100% positive feedback & reviews across google. 25 years experience within the flooring trade. My prices reflect my work. I only know how to my job properly. You wont be disappointed.
Left school with nothing!
Started selling carpet samples from my brothers pram house to house.
Then started to supply and lay carpets & flooring from my van and started to do the odd installation.
I've now been trading for 25 years and proud of my achievements, experience & knowledge of which all contribute to a 5* service to all customers.
Ask a tradesman
Total Floors has answered 9 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How many packs of laminate flooring would I need to cover 15ft by 18ft? 43
- Removing Ceramic Floor Tiles 11
- can i put lino/cussion flooring over existing laminate floor 5
- What kind of underlay should I be using under engineered wood flooring which is being laid on a concrete floor in a first floor flat? 3
- I want to replace the old carpet fittings with new Sisal Boucle. I am told I need a Firm step underlay (7mm), nothing thicker. Is that right? I'm worried about the noise insulation vs 11mm. 1