crest installations and maintenance services
- Member since Oct 2011
- 80 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite crest installations and maintenance services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a small family run business which started in the building trade in 1988 which includes everything from changing washers to new builds. All work is guaranteed and executed to a high standard. We offer a fast and efficient, hassle free service.
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 3.Kitchen Fitter
- 4.Carpenter & Joiner
- 6.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 8.Heating Engineer
About crest installations and maintenance services
We have been in business for over 30 years. With 13 years contracted with Magnets installing kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms , also for B & Q in the London area. We have worked on 1st & 2nd fixings on new housing developments in Lincolnshire. a lot of our work is done on a referral basis with many repeat customers. Previous projects include swimming pools, extensions, garages, refurbishing at Butlins , roofing, drainage systems, fitting doors and windows, carpentry work, plumbing and tiling.
I am a trained kitchen, bedroom & bathroom installer. which includes carpentry, plumbing and tiling .my son and I are experienced in all aspects of the building trade which includes refurbishment and project management. CITB certificate in carpentry, decorating , plastering, plumbing, bricklaying. general maintenance C & G.
Ask a tradesman
crest installations and maintenance services has answered 39 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- upstairs radiator not working - all others are ok - valve on one end Therm controller on other - took a spanner to valve and ensured open - still will not come on - what could the problem be? 31
- What is the best way to seal the junction between a bath and tiles? 15
- my old washing machine is hard wired into the wall. is it a complicated/difficult job to fit a new socket? 11
- We need to install a wooden worktop on our new kitchen and also tile the splashback all along the kitchen. What is better to do first? 10
- Installing kitchen extractor fan into old kitchen chimney 9