- Member since Nov 2018
- 72 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite JJE BUILDERS to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi and welcome to JJE BUILDERS. We have just been asked to represent mybuilder as a leading patio installer! So for piece of mind you will be in good hands! We are a friendly professional family run business with over 20 years experience. Our portfolio and feedback shows this. We don't cut corners and we pride our self's on our workmanship. We are not handy men we are trusted professional tradesmen!
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Garden Maintenance
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
About JJE BUILDERS
1) Patio installations. Of any size and style. (We also design)
2) retaining walls. Brick, sleepers, blocks, concrete.
3) footings. For houses, garages, sheds, walls.
4) flower beds. Sleepers, brick, stone, block, (We also design)
5) pathways. Block paving, brick, stone, slabs, shingle, sleepers. (We also design).
6) shed base. Concrete, shingle, brick, stone, slab.
7) fencing. All sizes and types . Trellis, gravel board or new post replacement.
8) block paving. Any shape size style and pattern welcome.
9) 're pointing brickwork.
10) patio and brick paving protection. Sealer and enhancer.
11) tarmac installation and repairs.
12) brick or block bbq building. (We also design).
13) grass and artificial grass installation. (The correct way!).
14) design and landscaping,
16) drainage & repairs
18) surface drains.
19) stack and guttering.
20) manhole instalation & repairs.
21) Watermain instalation & repairs.
JJE BUILDERS promise to deliver quality while still reducing labour by 30%.
We pride our self on quality and fair trade. Give us a try you won't be disappointed
all areas covered by building regulations.
challenge us to design and build you something special for a price that other company's cant offer
1. Installation technicians course reading college may 2011
2. Institution of occupational safety and health (iosh) 2013
3. Level 2 health & safety in the workplace 2010
4. Construction skills operative 2010
5. Skillwise usage and safety (power tools) 2015
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 27th Jan 2023
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesperson
JJE BUILDERS has answered 19 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.