King of Herts Construction
- Member since Nov 2008
- 64 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite King of Herts Construction to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My names Daniel Dear i am a sole trader with a working team based in Hertfordshire/north london undertaking all building and maintenance work extensions , refurbs , lofts , driveways you name it well undertake it and cover all areas 24 7 call out free quotes references available
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Garden Maintenance
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
- Conversions - General
- Hard Flooring
- Windows & Doors (uPVC & Metal)
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Painting & Decorating
- Flat Roofing
- Bathroom Fitting
About King of Herts Construction
As a well established business with many years of experience in this trade we can guarantee a professional and reliable service to all of our customers.
We cater for all domestic building services and commercial building services in London Herts and Essex.As fully qualified builders we specialise in all aspects of building including extensions from planning to completion, refurbs, lofts, driveways and walls and much more so if you live in London Herts or Essex and require a local builder we are the company to call.
all nvqs in brickwork and maintenance
also cscs health and saftey certificate and public liability all building work undertaken
from a leaking gutter to a full house new build!
24 hour call out free of charge
all areas covered
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 30th Oct 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
King of Herts Construction has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Our ceiling leaks when ever we take a bath. We thought it would stop once we replaced it with new suite as the old one was more than 30 years old. What is causing the leak? 19
- My mates sister got her bathroom tiled. The tiler tiled on top of the old tiles,however he just stuck them on with silicone!!! He said "its common practice in the trade". Is this right? surely not? 15
- block paving 6
- I want to put some decorative stones down and embed some decking squares. 6
- resiting of boiler 2
Other great tradespeople in Waltham Cross
- Extension Builders in Waltham Cross
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Waltham Cross
- Decking Specialists in Waltham Cross
- Plasterers in Waltham Cross
- Bricklayers in Waltham Cross
- Demolition Specialists in Waltham Cross
- Fencers in Waltham Cross
- Gardeners in Waltham Cross
- Driveway Pavers in Waltham Cross
- Landscape Gardeners in Waltham Cross
- Builders in Waltham Cross
- Tradesmen in EN7