- Stoke On Trent
- Member since Nov 2013
- 10 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite G King to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a building contractor based in Trentham specialising in extensions, orangeries and conservatories. I am a keen, conscientious, hard-working and reliable person who enjoys meeting people. I aim to please and take pride in my work. I have over 20 years experience and am fully insured.
About G King
I have been self employed since 1999 and over the years I have worked for many window companies on a sub contract basis. I am able to undertake a wide variety of jobs including:
NVQ level 2 bricklaying (construction)
NVQ level 3 bricklaying (construction)
CSCS health and safety gold card holder
Ask a tradesperson
G King has answered 49 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Mimimum depth of hardcore and tarmac required for residential drive 33
- Toilet - water constantly trickling in the bowl 24
- Using 50mm polystyrene instead of 50mm Celotex for extension 16
- Should I move my soil pipe (for extension)? 15
- How much ballast and cement do I need for 1.6m cubed of footings? 7