AJ Plastering & Building Services
- Member since Jan 2010
- 45 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite AJ Plastering & Building Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Professional trustworthy ex serviceman with many years of plastering and internal/external building works experience including property refurbishment / development .
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Extension Builder
- 4.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 5.Driveway Paver
- 6.Window Fitter
About AJ Plastering & Building Services
Over the years I have completed one new build house, one shop and flat conversion, one major refurbishment and two other property refurbishments which I still own and rent out. Current project is converting a stables/barn into a three bed high spec carbon neutral house, which includes adding a new lower ground floor.
In between my personal projects I have completed numerous internal and external building works for customers from small works to full house refurbishments including house extensions and re-roofs.
Customers are guaranteed an high quality service from start to finish with second to none aftercare as a large majority of work is recommendations!
Hand plastering qualifications
CITB Scaffolding part 1
Knowledgeable in planning law and current building regulations.
Ask a tradesman
AJ Plastering & Building Services has answered 94 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- hi, what is the basic prize of an extension per sq m ? what does it include ? how do you know if the tradesman chosen doesn't over charge you? and how to you pay the job before or end of the work . 17
- Wet Dash Render on Plywood 15
- Whats the best type of tile to use on a kicthen floor 12
- Price of Concrete 12
- Building sand instead of plastering sand for render? 9