TPC Landscapes

Rating: 5 out of 5

TPC Landscapes reviews (5)

  • Review from Customer of TPC Landscapes
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Mar 2015

    replace driveway

    Good job done, very happy! Work started on time, completed on time. Good quality of work, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
  • Review from Customer of TPC Landscapes
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Feb 2015

    Bush/Shrub Root Removal

    Tom arrived when he said he would, gave a decent enough quote. He was hired to do the job. The job was completed two days early as he had his boys in our area. Our border was left in a tidy state and the bush and root were removed as requested. Would definitely recommend. Many thanks to Tom and his lads
  • Review from mick_546, Goole
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Feb 2015

    remove garden wall

    Would use Tom again turned up when he said he would, Gave a good quote. And he did the job on time and to a high standard leaving it clean and tidy.
  • Review from Customer of TPC Landscapes
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 Jan 2015

    Tarmac area and new dropped kerb

    I am really pleased with the work carried out by TPC Landscapes and for the competitive quote they gave me. Good communication throughout. Polite and helpful employees. I would recommend and would definitely use again.
  • Review from Customer of TPC Landscapes
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 Jan 2015

    New fence

    Tom came straight around gave me a quote for a new fence why is was doing my fence got talking about I was thinking of a new drive the quote he gave me I could not refuse I would use him again and would recommend him to any one thanks tom good hard working team and very polite 10/10