GS PLumbers Limited

Rating: 4 out of 5

GS PLumbers Limited reviews (4)

  • Review from bbn1078, Colchester
    Rating: 1 out of 5
    Review left on 26 May 2015

    Replace boiler

    Still waiting for the gas certificate, also I tried to contact the company regarding the faulty heating. No response whatsoever. Unfortunately I would not use them again.
  • Review from Customer of GS PLumbers Limited
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Sep 2014

    Check central heating system

    Very good service, would recommend
  • Review from Customer of GS PLumbers Limited
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Apr 2014

    Customer called with a temperamental boiler during a cold period and had no hot water and heating. One of our engineers attended and replaced a faulty fan the same day providing the customer with hot water and heating without delay.

    I was passed this companies number from a friend who had used them before. Our boiler stopped working and we had no hot water or central heating. An engineer, Chad, attended and we had the fan replaced. The boiler has been working fine since. I would use Gas Safe Plumbers Limited again, no problems.
  • Review from Customer of GS PLumbers Limited
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Apr 2014

    A complete bathroom installation consisting of removing a bath and replacing for a walk in shower complete with porcelain tiles on walls and floors. New toilet and sink installed to completed the entire bathroom.

    I had my bathroom done with Chad, converting from a bath to shower. I also had it tiled which I was very happy with. The quality of the work was excellent, all the guys paid great attention to detail and worked cleanly which I didn't really expect to be honest. the work was completed on time and on budget. I would recommend them and use again.