aAsk a Tradesman
- Need some tips or advice?
- Post a Question
Which security camera is best for the front and back of our house.
- Yarshyia 15th Nov, 2011 Security Systems
- share this question:
u 0 Like
The answer to this question is too long.
An installer and enduser would have to answer these questions at least.
2. Day and Night viewing?
3. Colour or Both Colour & B/W with night infrared light
4. Distance from camera to area covered for camera view angle
5. Internal or external fitting (Housing)
6. Box style camera or Dome type.
7. Fixed or moving (PTZ)
As you can see many questions before a reply of which camera to recommend!
- ELLIOTTS property Services 16th Nov, 2011
u 0 Like
The best camera for a domestic property of this type would be a 600 TVL or above, day/night vision, vandal resistant dome camera.
- RGSecurityGroup 31st Dec, 2012
- Pebble Dashed Front of House - Can I get the bricks back or is rendering my only option? Ytony_p 13th Feb, 2013
- What is the best type of brick for a wall at the front of my house Ybobtailer 26th Aug, 2011
- What is the likely cost of having new guttering inc. facia boards on the front and back of a two-storey, two-bed terrace house? Yheathershouse 22nd Feb, 2011
- Best course of action for rotten joists where there isn't proper ventilation? Ychucktwy 8th Jun, 2012
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Garages & Sheds
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery