Stephen Charles Landscapes
- Member since 27 Nov 2008
- wLocation: Richmond
- rFeedback score: 0 jobs No feedback yet
- >Tree Surgeon
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Stephen Charles Landscape & Arboricultural Contractors specialise in Design to Completion Landscape gardening Arboriculture Silviculture Tree service &Tree Surgery We have 25 years + of experience. Fully complaint with all relevent British Standards
Stephen was good in his work and completed the work as quoted. However we noticed that there was a gap in the quote and one of our main requirements of fencing was not captured properly. It was mistake on our part as well because we should have clarified the quote rather than assume. Other than that no issue and we ended as agreed. Stephen will not be my first choice if i have to recommend him to someone.
- deepakpillay - 16th Sep, 2010Neutral
Garden clearing and fencing (Landscape Gardening)
• 1984 Garden Maintenance Service operating as a "1 man band"
• 1986 Turfing Paving Fencing and walling Service
• 1987 A landscape design and Construction department
• 1991 Trellis and Decking begin
• 1995 Bespoke garden buildings
• 1996 A hard landscaping service (e.g. paving, terracing, walling, rockeries, pergolas etc)
• 1997 A soft landscaping service (e.g. planting, pruning, turfing etc)
• 1997 A garden design, consultation & build service
• 1998 A full maintenance department Regular maintenance programme to take care of every type and size of landscape
• 1998 The Commercial division founded
• 2000 A tree surgery service
• 2002 A bespoke Lighting design and installation service
• 2004 Irrigation Design Installation & maintenance service
• 2006 A garden rejuvenation service, which is book able over the telephone.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Stephen Charles Landscape and Contract Gardeners is a growing business, specialising in a full Concept to Completion Landscape Gardening service as well as a full range of horticultural services:
• A garden design and consultation service
• A garden rejuvenation service, which is bookable over the telephone, by email or by submitting an enquiry form
• A hard landscaping service (e.g. paving, terracing, walling, rockeries, pergolas etc)
• A soft landscaping service (e.g. planting, pruning, turfing etc)
• A landscape design and Construction department founded in 1987
• A maintenance department - available for both private and commercial properties
• A tree surgery service, developed in 2000