Luma Developments Building Services
- Member since 28 Dec 2008
- wLocation: Farnborough
- rFeedback score: 6 jobs 100% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £1,000,000
- >Kitchen Fitter
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- >Extension Builder
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Luma Developments Building Services - professional, reliable & competitively priced. Qualified professional tradesmen. All jobs completed to a high standard & all our tradesmen are fully insured
Overall, we are very happy with the floor laid; it was professionally done and Des is very personable and friendly. Fair pricing. Timekeeping could have been slightly better, but made up for it with hard work, and he was more than happy to fix arising problems. Would recommend and am certainly considering for further projects.
- mellowburn - 1st Jun, 2012Positive
Solid wood floor 33sqm (Flooring)
|Insured: Desmond Clynes (trading as Luma Developments Building Services)|
|Public liability limit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00||Valid until: 20th Nov 13|
|View insurance documents|
Luma Developments Building Services is a family run business which has been in existence for more than 30 years.
Most of our work is gained through client recommendation and repeat business.
Domestic and Commercial building contracts are undertaken.
Examples of work completed:-
- Supplied & installed main bathroom, ensuite bathroom & cloakroom in Fleet
- Supplied & fitted bespoke cabinets to refurbished utility room
- New suspended ceiling for large school hall
- Solid wood floor installations
- Shop re-fit/dilapidations work
- Kitchen design & installation (multiple)
- Installed new fitted bedroom furniture following flood damage & decorated to make good
- Completely refurbished 2 bed house (investment property). Previously unlet property achieved a new tenant within 3 days of completion
- Internal & external refurbishment of 2 bed cottage
- Office extension & partitioning for a local company
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme - Managerial & Professional Health & Saftey
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering
We have over 30 years general building experience.
Areas of speciality include:-
* Kitchen design & installation
* Wooden floor installation
* Sanding & refurbishment of wooden floors
* Commercial dilapidations work: Shops, Offices, Industrial
* Independent Schools & colleges maintenance & refurbishment
* Bathroom design & installation
* Property Refurbishment & conversion
* Landlord services & planned maintenance
* General carpentry & joinery
We undertake domestic and commercial work around the South East of England.
All Electrical work is undertaken by fully certified and qualified electricians.
All Gas installation work is undertaken by fully registered Gas Safety (previously Corgi)engineers.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!