- Member since 15 Jul 2008
- wLocation: Uckfield
- rFeedback score: 1 job 100% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £5,000,000
- >Extension Builder
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Conversion Specialist
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Kitchen Fitter
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- >Demolition Contractor
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
All projects are undertaken to the highest standard, our reputation has been achieved and maintained through excellent customer relationships and being able to deliver projects both within budget and on schedule.
Concrete floor slab with mesh reinforcement Groundwork & Foundations
Concrete floors completed on time and on budget. Good communication and co-ordination of required plant and materials. Highly recommended and would not hesitate to use again.
home09895 - 19th Aug, 2009 Positive feedback
|Insured: F&S Construction (trading as F&S Construction)|
|Public liability limit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00||Valid until: 24th Jan 15|
|View insurance documents|
My partner started out as a stonemason and bricklayer before training as a carpenter under our previous employer. I learnt carpentry and bricklaying as well as all aspects of general building as an apprentice from the two of them until our old boss retired and we formed F&S Construction. We have worked commercially and resedentialy. Having worked in peoples houses for years and years we do appreciate the often underlooked aspects of neatness and being conscientious that others sometimes overlook.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NVQ level 2 trowel works
NVQ level 2 carpentry
Health and Safety Certificated
Corgi registered plumbing
City and Guilds Painting and Decorating We are both qualified and very experienced carpenters and bricklayers. We have extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of building and construction works from the start of a project through to completion. We also employ Corgi registered plumbers and Certified Electricians as well as Govt qualified digger operator and digger.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Extension Builders in Uckfield
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Uckfield
- Conversion Specialists in Uckfield
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Uckfield
- Kitchen Fitters in Uckfield
- Bricklayers in Uckfield
- Carpenters & Joiners in Uckfield
- Groundworkers in Uckfield
- Demolition Contractors in Uckfield
- Stonemasons in Uckfield
- Builders in Uckfield