- Member since 23 Apr 2011
- wLocation: Dagenham
- rFeedback score: 17 jobs 100% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £5,000,000
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
We provide a wide range of electrical services to domestic and commercial entities from sockets and switches replacment,to fuseboard replacment,internal/external/emergency lighting,rcd protection,fire alarms,electric gates,intercomes,cat5&6,LUTRON and NIKO HOME CONTROL etc
Erion was absolutely brilliant. He kept in contact, replying to messages promptly, and he arrived on time. He conducted the work professionally and efficiently and his price was very reasonable indeed. I'm really happy with the replacement pendants. Most importantly, he's a really nice guy! I would certainly recommend hiring him.
- pearsonr - 29th Oct, 2012Positive
Small job: replacing two ceiling light pendants (Electrical)
|Insured: E Priftaj (trading as Ebbe Electrical)|
|Public liability limit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00||Valid until: 25th Jan 14|
|View insurance documents|
I started working in the building business as a decorator and builder in 1995.I qualified as a welder and worked for 4 years in metalwork.Meantime, I continued my studies on electrical installation which I succesfuly complited in 2002,updated in 2008 with 17 edition when the new regulation came in force. I started my own electrical business 7 years ago and have continously grown since. My clients range from domestic to commercial and I cover London as well as the suburbs. 70% of my clients come through recomandation and the other 30% come through advertising.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NICEIC register, Part P bulding control register, 17 edition 2008. part 2&3 city&guilds on electrical installation. Electrical installation.electric gates,emergency lighting, refurbishment, DATA installation, decorator,welder