Brown and Blue Ltd
- Member since 8 Sep 2011
- wLocation: London
- rFeedback score: 27 jobs 100% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £5,000,000
- >Gas Engineer
- >Heating Engineer
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
My name is Daniel and I'm based in Mill Hill, London NW7. I specialise in electrical and gas installations. I pride myself on quality service and workmanship. I am fully qualified and insured for the work I carry out, my work is safe and guaranteed. Up to 7 years warranty on new boiler installs.
Excellent - prepared, diligent, informative, reliable. Highly recommend.
- belsizeflat - 28th Feb, 2013Positive
Fix Artemide Tolomeo Mega lamp (Electrical)
|Insured: Brown and Blue Ltd|
|Public liability limit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00||Valid until: 30th Sep 13|
|View insurance documents|
Domestic installations and property maintenance accounts for the majority of my work.
I carry out:
- Fault finding
- Electrical inspections and certification
- Boiler servicing and certification
- Landlord's certificates
I install, service and repair:
- Gas boilers
- Fuse boxes (consumer units)
- Wiring (including re-wires)
- Sockets and switches
- Cooker installations
All work is carried out according to building regulations and we issue certification accordingly.
My trade is my passion. I truly enjoy fixing issues, offering appropriate advice and signing off sparkling new installations.
The relationship I have with my clients is of paramount importance to me and I always conduct myself with their safety and best interests at heart. I am friendly and professional and ensure that I make time to explain options. I value my client satisfaction and my company ethos has ensured repeat custom.
My dual trade (gas and electrical qualifications) equips me with hollistic knowledge when presented with work. It allows me to fault find quickly without the need for my clients to solicit multiple tradesmen for a single issue.
I carry most jobs on my own and for those jobs where extra pairs of hands are needed, I have a handful of trusted and skilled workers that I am happy to call upon.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Gas Safe Register Enrolment no. 505413
NICEIC Approved Contractor no. 043715
Corgi Registration no. 308086
Refcom registration no. REF1008550
Government Trustmark scheme member
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2377 Portable Appliance Testing
ACS gas installation:
- CCN1 Core Gas Safety
- CEN1 Central Heating Boilers
- WAT1 Water Heating Appliances
- HTR1 Fires and Wall Heaters
- CKR1 Domestic Cooking Appliances
- CPA1 Combustion Performace Assessment
- MET1 Domestic Gas Meters
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning:
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Cat 1
- City & Guilds 6127 small commercial system engineering
- CITB Commercial pipework and brazing
Health, Safety and building regulation:
- IOSH Managing Safely Assessment
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Training
- Part L1 Energy Efficiency Assessed
- Unvented Hot Water Systems (G3)
- Water Regulations assessment
- Part P Registered
I have also undertaken the following additional training for continued professional development:
Manufacturer's Product Specific Training:
- Vaillant EcoTec installation and servicing
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar installation and servicing
- Glow-worm Ultracom installation and servicing
- Kamco Clear-Flow Power flushing equipment
- Mitsubishi EcoDan Heat Pump accredited installer
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!