Alex Huett Groundworks & Civil Engineering
- Member since 29 Feb 2012
- wLocation: Newport Pagnell
- rFeedback score: 2 jobs 100% positive
- >Driveway Paver
Alex Huett Groundworks & Civil Engineering is a family run business established some 10 years ago. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers needs and carrying out work to the highest standards.
Positive Client Reference taken by MyBuilder Groundwork & Foundations
I employed Alex to undertake the job of resurfacing a pub car park and general grounds maintenance. He completed the job on time and to an excellent standard. I would say his strengths are his eye for detail and methodical work practice.
Client Reference Reference feedback
We can undertake any aspect of groundwrks, hard and soft landscaping. No job is too big or too small.
Qualifications & Accreditations
City & Guild’s gained:
• Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
• Signing, lighting and guarding
• Excavation in the highway
• Reinstatement and compaction of backfill materials
• Reinstatement of sub-base and road-base non-bituminous materials
• Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials
• Reinstatement of modular surfaces
• Trench support
• CPCS and street works act
• NPORS Operators card for 360 excavator tracked up to 5T
• EUSR Gas Card
I am an experienced Groundworker with a keen eye for detail and problem solving skills I can complete jobs on time, cleanly and efficiently and with minimum disruption to the homeowner. I can undertake small to large-scale projects.
My key skills include; general groundwork, paving, flagging, (Indian sand stone, Yorkshire stone,setts cobbles etc) plus all types of block paving. I also can undertake fencing, turfing etc. I could go on but groundwork covers so many areas. I am also CSCS registered and all my work will be to NHBC standard were necessary.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!