Alex Huett Groundworks & Civil Engineering
- Member since 29 Feb 2012
- wLocation: Newport Pagnell
- rFeedback score: 2 jobs 100% positive
- >Driveway Paver
Alex Huett Groundworks & Civil Engineering is a family run business established some 10 years ago. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers needs and carrying out work to the highest standards.
I employed Alex to undertake the job of resurfacing a pub car park and general grounds maintenance. He completed the job on time and to an excellent standard. I would say his strengths are his eye for detail and methodical work practice.
- Client Reference
Positive Client Reference taken by MyBuilder (Groundwork & Foundations)
We can undertake any aspect of groundwrks, hard and soft landscaping. No job is too big or too small.
Qualifications & Accreditations
City & Guild’s gained:
• Location and avoidance of underground apparatus
• Signing, lighting and guarding
• Excavation in the highway
• Reinstatement and compaction of backfill materials
• Reinstatement of sub-base and road-base non-bituminous materials
• Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials
• Reinstatement of modular surfaces
• Trench support
• CPCS and street works act
• NPORS Operators card for 360 excavator tracked up to 5T
• EUSR Gas Card
I am an experienced Groundworker with a keen eye for detail and problem solving skills I can complete jobs on time, cleanly and efficiently and with minimum disruption to the homeowner. I can undertake small to large-scale projects.
My key skills include; general groundwork, paving, flagging, (Indian sand stone, Yorkshire stone,setts cobbles etc) plus all types of block paving. I also can undertake fencing, turfing etc. I could go on but groundwork covers so many areas. I am also CSCS registered and all my work will be to NHBC standard were necessary.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!