Have you run into a mishap with your plumbing? Need a trusted plumber to repair it? Whether it's under-slab plumbing repair, a burst pipe or any other plumbing issue, MyBuilder can help you find a trusted plumber in your area. Post a job and local plumbers can start expressing interest in the work. Most posted jobs start receiving responses from qualified experts within only a few minutes.

How it works

  1. Post a job

    Post a job

    Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable plumbers in UK. It’s simple and free.

  2. Hire a tradesperson

    Tradespeople respond

    Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested plumbers through the website.

  3. Leave feedback

    Review and choose

    Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.

Under-slab plumbing repair feedback

Under-slab plumbing repair feedback

  • Clean water supply leak external beneath slab driveway

    Completed by Emergency plumbers in Lincoln

    • Leak
    • Source identified

    Customer description

    Clean water leak coming through driveway (Indian sandstone slabs) about 20 ft up drive from meter point on road. Anglian water located and confirmed is private job re. between mains and house.
    Have located source within a metre or so of...

    Feedback for Emergency plumbers

    Came same day. Rough quote and charge came in top end. Nice man. Easy going and friendly. Thanks Mark

  • Leaking pipe below ground floor slab.

    Completed by TLH Plumbing & Heating in Berkhamsted

    • Leak
    • Source not identified

    Customer description

    I had a new Ideal Logic +30 boiler installed in May 2022 and appeared to be working o.k. until a couple of weeks ago. Discovered yesterday that the header tank was continuously filling up, so last night tied back the ballcock to see if it was...

    Feedback for TLH Plumbing & Heating

    The plumber turned up at short notice to come and fix my leaking copper heating pipe below the ground floor slab and managed to locate the leak and get it repaired within the day. It was in quite an awkward position below an internal wall, so was...

  • TAPS or WaterSafe certified plumber

    Completed by My Local Specialist Ltd in East Dulwich

    • Repair

    Customer description

    Need a TAPS or WaterSafe certified plumber to inspect and certify (for Thames Water) water supply pipe layout within property boundary before trench is closed and slab concrete poured

    Feedback for My Local Specialist Ltd

    Dean was very professional, arranged a visit very quickly - which was highly appreciated, given we were planning to build a slab and needed to make sure all our pipes were in order. He did an assessment, advised on a few actions, and promptly came...