How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Leeds. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Where can I find reputable roof repair workers in Leeds?
Do you need some roofing work done? If yes, it’s essential that you can find someone that you can trust. Enter into the process with confidence by using our brilliant matchmaking system. At MyBuilder, we pride ourselves on quality. Because of this, we turn down over a third of those who apply to join the site. Let us do the hard work for you.
We’re passionate about connecting you with reputable professionals, and if you like the look of someone, you’ll be able to invite them to consider your job yourself. It’s the fastest way to start a conversation and you’re in control from the very beginning. You’ll benefit from working with someone locally, as we send your job out to hundreds of local qualified and vetted tradespeople.
How much do roofing services in Leeds cost?
Are you based in Leeds and looking for roofing services? One of your first concerns is likely cost. Preparing a budget is vital; it’ll prevent you from overspending. The cost of services will vary depending on your location, and in Leeds you can expect to pay between £25 and £30 an hour or around £190 to £200 per day.
Please note, the cost will vary substantially depending on the work you need completed. For example, flat roof and tiled roof prices will be different. For more information on pricing, take a look at our detailed pricing guide.
What’s the process of finding roofers in Leeds?
Are you on the hunt for a roofer in Leeds? If you haven’t employed a roofer before, don’t worry, as we have a hiring guide that can help. We recommended gathering as much information as possible before going ahead with work, but our guide will take you step by step through the process. It includes tips such as:
- Find someone with lots of specific experience
- Find someone who carefully inspects the whole area thoroughly
- Receive a detailed quote from each person you’re interested in working with
- Find out how the tradesperson uses safety equipment
- Check to see whether they’re a CompetentRoofer member
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Leeds in West Yorkshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 10,643 homeowner reviews.
Towns near Leeds
Other trades in Leeds
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Should i give a deposit up front before the work is carried out?
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?
- How best do i convert a flat roof into a roof garden - i do need a new flat roof
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can i do?