How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Worthing. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Where can I find roofers near me in Worthing?
From GRP to clay to fibreglass, roofs come in many shapes and sizes. So do roofing jobs. Whatever the scope of support you need, you can find it with ease using the MyBuilder matchmaking system. Simply:
- Post your job for free, which takes just a few minutes, explaining what you need help with.
- Wait for responses to arrive from suitable, available roofers.
- View the profile of each roofer who expresses interest in working with you. You can peruse their working history for relevant experience and their verified reviews from previous customers for a sense of their methods, work ethic and general suitability for your needs.
- Contact roofers who fit the bill to start a conversation or get a more detailed quote for the work.
Will MyBuilder connect me with the best roofers in Worthing?
The seaside town of Worthing is a place that over 110,000 people call home. These people are served by many roofing professionals, and some of the best in the area can become easily accessible to you through MyBuilder.
Once you’re narrowing things down, MyBuilder helps to simplify the process and keep things running smoothly. Our customers’ guide for hiring roofers will advise you on all the boxes you need to tick before agreeing to work with a roofing company or contractor, from avoiding full payment up front to paying attention to health and safety practices.
How much do roofing services in Worthing cost?
As our roofing pricing guide explains, roofing services can range considerably in cost depending on the job's specifics. Repairing a leaky roof might be around £100 to £200, while replacing flashing and leadwork could top £600.
Worthing roofers won’t usually charge an hourly rate, instead preferring to cost for the whole project. If they do separate labour costs out into this kind of rate, you’ll be looking at between £20 and £35 hourly.
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Worthing in West Sussex have an average review score of 98% positive based on 2,819 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Worthing
- Shoreham By Sea
- Bognor Regis
- Burgess Hill
- Haywards Heath
- Rowland's Castle
Other trades in Worthing
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Does a new roof require building permission or approval
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?
- We had a velux window installed 3 years ago and its had constant leaks. is it best to replace the window or is it possible to ever fix a leak?
- Roof verges: repoint or plastic