How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Leamington Spa. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
How much do high-quality roofing services near me in Leamington Spa cost?
The cost of roofing services in Leamington Spa depends entirely on the specifics of your project. Is your roof pitched or flat? How old is your roof? Is there any damage, and is that damage fixable? Do you need a small area repaired, or will a total replacement be required? These are just some of the questions that will impact the actual expense of a roofing job.
Our pricing guide for roofing services explores possible costs and gives some valuable averages, but the best way to narrow down what you’ll need to pay is to gather multiple quotes from roofers who understand the task at hand.
Will MyBuilder find recommended roofers near me in Leamington Spa?
MyBuilder’s recommended tradespeople are qualified, reputable and local to you. When you post your job for free on our site, we send it out to hundreds of roofers in and around Leamington Spa, and those with the skills to solve your problem or carry out your project can let you know they’re interested.
At this stage, you can look at every roofer who registers interest, exploring their working history and their customer reviews (all from past MyBuilder customers, 100% genuine). Then, you can contact anyone who seems like a good fit. There’s no rush, but there’s also no wasted time. Over 90% of posted jobs receive at least one response from a professional!
How do I find roofers near me in Leamington Spa who suit my project?
There are a million and one different roofing jobs, from loose tiles to leaking roofs. If you’re not sure how to find the right Leamington Spa roofing contractor for your particular job, we’d recommend perusing our guide for hiring roofers, which includes tips such as:
- Always get a detailed quote from every roofer you consider
- Ensure that quote is inclusive of extra costs like equipment hire
- Query and confirm health and safety protocols in advance
- Ask roofers whether they’re a CompetentRoofer under the Competent Person Scheme
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Leamington Spa in Warwickshire have an average review score of 98% positive based on 884 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Leamington Spa
- Stratford Upon Avon
- Henley In Arden
- Shipston On Stour
- Chipping Campden
- Moreton In Marsh
- Sutton Coldfield
Other trades in Leamington Spa
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?
- Should i give a deposit up front before the work is carried out?
- Does a new roof require building permission or approval
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can i do?