How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Stoke On Trent. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Can I find a roofer near me in Stoke-on-Trent with MyBuilder?
When you need a skilled roofer to come and take care of those worrying roofing issues, you need a local tradesperson you can trust. Thankfully with MyBuilder, it’s never been easier to find a reliable local professional in Stoke-on-Trent.
Post your roofing job to MyBuilder and we’ll share it with our skilled network of roofers in your area. Once your job starts attracting interest, it’s then up to you to choose the right tradesperson for the job. Want to know more about hiring a roofer near you? Check out our handy hiring guide.
Can I find an affordable roofer in Stoke-on-Trent with MyBuilder?
Whether you need simple repair works or need a whole new roof installed, MyBuilder can help you find an affordable roofer near you.
We’ve already put together a useful pricing guide to help give you an idea of how much roof repairs may cost in Stoke-on-Trent. But, it’s important to know that depending on the exact work that needs doing and the materials needed to get the job done properly, you will need to budget accordingly.
For example, while minor repairs may cost £100 to £200, a complete tiled roof refurbishment may cost around £6,000. The materials you choose will also affect the price. Cement tiles may be less expensive, but slate tiles last longer – if you’re prepared to pay for them.
What can roofers in Stoke-on-Trent do?
Find your next roofer with MyBuilder in Stoke-on-Trent, and you could find a reliable and experienced professional who can help you out with a wide range of jobs. As you search through the roofers on MyBuilder, you will be able to check their work history and reviews to make sure they’ve got the roofing experience you need. Common jobs roofers in your area can help with include:
- Pitched roof repairs with cement, clay or slate tiles
- Recovering flat roofs with felt, asphalt or EPDM
- Replacement of flashings around chimneys and joins
- Replacement of lead sheeting and cladding
- Entire re-roofing
- Skylight installation
- Insulation fitting
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Stoke On Trent in Staffordshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 5,937 homeowner reviews.
Towns near Stoke On Trent
Other trades in Stoke On Trent
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- We had a velux window installed 3 years ago and its had constant leaks. is it best to replace the window or is it possible to ever fix a leak?
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?
- Does a new roof require building permission or approval
- Sandy mortar!