How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Sheffield. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Where can I find a reputable roofer near me in Sheffield?
Are you in search of a trustworthy roofer? When you need professional help around your home, finding someone that you can trust is so important. That’s why we’ve created our excellent matchmaking system, which connects you with tradespeople, potentially within minutes, rather than wasting hours of stressful searching online.
With just shy of 600,000 people living in the area, finding a good roofer can become an overwhelming search. Fortunately, we pride ourselves on finding quality professionals, and we turn down over a third of those who apply to join the site. Each person is reviewed by previous customers, so that way you can feel confident in your chosen tradesperson.
Can MyBuilder help me to find roofers in my area of Sheffield?
If you’re looking for a roofer in Sheffield, it’s likely that you’re interested in working with someone locally. Not only will you be able to provide work in your community, but you can create a solid working relationship with a handy roofer who’s close to you. To find someone local, all you need to do is post a job, which is quick, easy and free.
Once that’s completed, we will send your job out to hundreds of local qualified tradespeople. You’re likely to find someone as more than 90% of jobs receive interest, some even within minutes of posting.
For more information on pricing, take a look at our detailed pricing guide.
What’s the process of finding roofing contractors near me in Sheffield?
Are you looking for a roofer in Sheffield? It can be hard to know where to start. Plus, there are lots of different types of roofs, from slate tiles to flat, fibreglass roofs, which all call for different types of expertise. Don’t panic, MyBuilder can help. We have created a detailed hiring guide. It includes tips such as:
- Find someone with lots of specific experience
- Find someone who carefully inspects the whole area thoroughly
- Receive a detailed quote from each person you’re interested in working with
- Find out how the tradesperson uses safety equipment
- Never pay in full before work has started
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Sheffield in South Yorkshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 5,926 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Sheffield
Other trades in Sheffield
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Does a new roof require building permission or approval
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?
- Which roofing material should i use?
- Roof verges: repoint or plastic