How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Wirral. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
How can I find a roofer in Wirral?
Need a roofer local to you in Wirral? When you’ve got an issue that needs attention, using someone local means you’re more likely to get it seen to quickly.
Once you’ve posted your job for free, MyBuilder’s clever matchmaking system shares it with hundreds of roofers in your area. Over 90% of jobs receive interest so there’s a good chance of hearing from a local professional quickly.
You can also browse our listings, check tradespeople’s skills and experience and reach out to any roofer in Wirral you like the sound of. That’s usually the quickest way to start a conversation.
There are many advantages to using a roofer in your area. Not only will they usually be able to come out at short notice, but you’ll have someone to call at the drop of a hat if you have any future roofing requirements.
Can MyBuilder find me a cheap roofer in Wirral?
When your finances are stretched, the last thing you want is to pay over the odds for roof repairs. MyBuilder’s extensive network of tradespeople means you can get a few quotes for comparison and find one that suits your budget.
An experienced roofer may also have some tips for saving money on the work needed; by using second-hand tiles, for example, or by reusing those that have come loose. You can find out more by taking a look at our pricing guide.
MyBuilder’s rigorous vetting system also means you can be confident that we’ll only put you in touch with skilled and experienced roofers in Wirral. We know that quality workmanship is of the utmost importance and can save you money in the long run, which is why we also encourage homeowners to leave feedback on the work they’ve had done.
What should I ask my Wirall roofer before confirming the job?
Roofs can feel like a bit of a mystery, so don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have before confirming a roofer for your job. You should be able to get a better idea of how much work is needed, plus an understanding of the potential costs involved.
Here are a few questions you might want to ask your roofer in Wirral:
- Will you need to submit an application to Building Regulations?
- How much experience do they have with your type of roof, whether pitched or flat?
- What can you expect pay for materials, such as tiles or roofing felt?
- Can they provide references or a portfolio of previous work?
- Will you need to arrange scaffolding or skip hire?
- Are there any additional charges to factor in?
- Are any other changes needed, for example to guttering or chimney flashes?
For more advice on choosing a roofing company in Wirral, have a look at our hiring guide.
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Wirral in Merseyside have an average review score of 99% positive based on 4,806 homeowner reviews.
Towns near Wirral
Other trades in Wirral
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Felt under roof tiles has split - what are the options?
- Sprayed foam roof insulation
- Which roofing material should i use?
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can i do?