How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Wigan. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Are there cheap roofing contractors available in Wigan?
Affordable, fairly priced roofing services are available in Wigan. The cost of a roofing job will always be a significant consideration, and you want to make sure you’re getting a high-quality service. However, you also don’t want to pay more than you need to.
Doing some research, setting a budget and preparing for the cost of a roofing project is essential. It means you’ll have a good understanding of the going rates, and it should help you avoid cutting any corners and lower the risk of you being unable to foot a bill you’ve already committed to paying. MyBuilder’s roofing pricing guide is a good jumping-off point for exploring the prices of various projects.
Can I find roofers near me in Wigan using MyBuilder?
Many talented roofing contractors and companies look after the large Greater Manchester town of Wigan. Roofing is a broad and varied industry inclusive of many different materials and two distinct roof types (flat and pitched). This means it can take some time, even in such a well-served area, to find a roofer who properly suits your needs and has the right kind of experience.
That’s where MyBuilder comes in, saving time and effort for both parties. Just post your job for free on our site, and we’ll send it out to hundreds of qualified, local tradespeople. Then, roofers interested in the job can register their interest.
This will usually leave you with a few great options to explore. You’ll be able to get in touch directly with those tradespeople who you feel are a good fit, request a more detailed quote and get the ball rolling.
What do I need to know when hiring roofing companies in Wigan?
Our customers’ guide for hiring roofers outlines everything you need to consider and account for as you find the right roofer for your job. For example:
- Ensure your roofer has specific experience in the area where you need help
- Get multiple detailed quotes (inclusive of things like equipment hire costs)
- Be attentive to your roofer’s safety precautions/equipment
- Never pay for a job in full before the work has been completed
- Check that your roofer is a CompetentRoofer member (especially if 50% or more of your roof needs replacing)
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Wigan in Lancashire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 17,292 homeowner reviews.
Towns near Wigan
Other trades in Wigan
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Sandy mortar!
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can i do?
- We had a velux window installed 3 years ago and its had constant leaks. is it best to replace the window or is it possible to ever fix a leak?
- Sprayed foam roof insulation