How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Cornwall. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Where can I find a reliable roofer in Cornwall?
Cornwall's unpredictable weather can have a significant impact on roofs. Being a coastal region, Cornwall can be prone to strong winds, heavy rainfall and salt spray from the sea, causing damage to roofs over time.
As such, it's essential to find a dependable roofer in Cornwall who can provide a high-quality service. Roofing materials suitable for the local climate should also be used to withstand the weather conditions easily.
At MyBuilder, we connect local tradespeople with customers with our easy-to-use platform. Sharing a job is free, quick and easy, all you need to do is post the details on the MyBuilder website and wait for the interest to roll in. Around 90% of job posts receive a response, so the chances you’ll find a top-notch roofer are high.
How much are roof repairs in Cornwall?
It can be tricky to state exactly how much roof repairs in Cornwall cost. Quotes often provide an estimate for the whole project instead of an hourly rate.
Some factors that affect the overall cost of roofing repairs and replacements in Cornwall include the:
- Extent of the damage
- Type of roof
- Materials used for the repair
- Roofer’s experience and qualifications
Minor repairs, like fixing a few loose tiles, may cost a few hundred pounds. However, larger jobs, such as repairing a significant section of a roof or replacing an entire roof, can cost up to several thousand pounds.
Be aware that roofing companies in Cornwall are likely to charge higher fees than sole contractors that are typically more flexible.
Learn more about roofing costs by checking our roofing pricing guide.
How do I choose a great roofer in Cornwall?
Finding a high-quality roofer in Cornwall is essential so you can keep your home safe and dry.
When considering roofers in the Cornwall area, here are some of our top tips to bear in mind:
- Check for credentials
- Pick a roofer with plenty of relevant and recent experience in the local area
- Request referrals, testimonials and photos of work from previous customers
- Check online reviews from previous customers to see what they have to say about the roofer's work
- Request multiple quotes so you can compare prices and ensure you're getting a fair price
For more advice on choosing a roofer, have a look at our customers’ guide for hiring roofers.
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working in Cornwall have an average review score of 99% positive based on 4,104 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Cornwall
Other trades in Cornwall
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?
- Which roofing material should i use?
- Roof verges: repoint or plastic
- Lead valleys cracked and allowing water to leak in roof, what are my options to fix ?