How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Milton Keynes. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
How can MyBuilder help me find a reliable roofer in Milton Keynes?
When you need repairs to your roof, finding the right roofer can be a tricky business. Luckily, MyBuilder has a platform that can connect you with experienced and reliable tradespeople when you’re in need of a safe pair of hands.
Our smart matchmaking service can fast-track you to finding a roofer in Milton Keynes who is efficient, trusted and qualified. Simply post your job on the platform, and local roofers will express their interest. Rather than taking a shot in the dark, you can check the reviews, qualifications, experience and skills of each tradesperson, so you can rest assured that you’re choosing the right one for the job.
How do I pick a recommended roofer in Milton Keynes?
Our platform provides you with a host of information about each roofer available to you. Before you go ahead with picking one though, you might find our tips helpful:
- Make sure they have the necessary experience for the job
- When requesting a quote, make sure you are provided with details of equipment hire fees
- Don’t pay a roofer in full up front
- Check whether they are a CompetentRoofer member
Find more information about finding the right roofer, check out our hiring guide.
How much do roof repairs cost in Milton Keynes?
When you receive quotes for roof repairs in Milton Keynes, there will be a number of factors that will determine how much you can expect to pay. These include:
- The size of your roof
- The material of your roof
- How large the repair job is
The average cost of a full roof repair in the UK is between £5,000 and £6,000. However, houses come in all shapes and sizes, so your own quote may fall outside this price range. Plus, your quote will be dependent on whether your roof is made from slate tiles or felt, with the latter being far cheaper.
A smaller repair job to a single fallen tile is more likely to cost around £100 to £200, as this should only require a small amount of labour and materials to fix.
For further details about roofing fees, head over to our pricing guide.
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire have an average review score of 98% positive based on 2,801 homeowner reviews.
Towns near Milton Keynes
- Newport Pagnell
- Leighton Buzzard
- Princes Risborough
- Great Missenden
- Hemel Hempstead
- Letchworth Garden City
Other trades in Milton Keynes
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can i do?
- How best do i convert a flat roof into a roof garden - i do need a new flat roof
- Which roofing material should i use?
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?