How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Bracknell. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Will MyBuilder find roofers near me in Bracknell?
If there’s roofing work to be done in your home, you likely don’t want to waste time getting it sorted. But starting your search in the wrong place could see you doing exactly that! Find a local, qualified roofer via MyBuilder, and you could save yourself a lot of effort and stress.
It’s as easy as posting your job for free and waiting for responses to roll in from interested, available professionals.
Over 90% of posted jobs generate interest, and the platform is, overall, intuitive and easy to navigate. Make direct contact with a roofer you think could help, and do some research on their profile, perusing verified reviews from previous MyBuilder customers to get a sense of who you might be working with.
How much do roof repairs in Bracknell cost?
When work is required on your roof, one of the most essential parts of your home, quality and cost are the two main concerns. To prepare appropriately for the expense, we recommend researching the specifics of your roof and the work that needs to be done. Our pricing guide is a great starting point, detailing the costs of several different job types.
Bracknell roofing contractors and companies tend to charge for the project in full, but if they do offer an hourly rate, you’ll be looking at around £35 an hour, or £280 a day.
How do I connect with reputable roofing companies in Bracknell?
Finding a reliable and qualified roofing company to get the job done for you is a dream come true. That process starts with MyBuilder, and the ability to connect easily with professionals who want to help. But it ends with a proper, thorough hiring process managed by you. As our hiring guide explains, you’ll need to:
- Be attentive to whether the roofers you’re considering have relevant experience
- Choose a professional who thoroughly inspects the area and makes preparatory plans
- Check for licensing through schemes like CompetentRoofer (especially if over 50% of your roof is being replaced)
- Avoid any roofers who ask for payment in full up front
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Bracknell in Berkshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 4,664 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Bracknell
Other trades in Bracknell
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Should i give a deposit up front before the work is carried out?
- Felt under roof tiles has split - what are the options?
- Does a new roof require building permission or approval
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can i do?