How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Bedford. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Where do I find a great roofer in Bedford?
If you need to repair or replace your roof in Bedford, you're likely wondering where to find a reliable and skilled tradesperson. After all, finding an excellent roofer can be a little daunting, especially with so many options available in your area.
But don’t fret, as here at MyBuilder, we provide a convenient, easy-to-use platform connecting customers with local, talented roofers. Posting a job on our website is free, quick and straightforward, and you can expect a prompt response from interested professionals in the area. In fact, up to 90% of job postings receive a reply, so you have a high probability of finding the perfect roofer for your project.
How much are roofing repairs in Bedford?
The cost of roofing repairs and replacements in Bedford varies depending on several factors, including the:
- Type and extent of damage
- Size and complexity of the roof
- Materials required or requested for repairs
- Typical rates of roofers in the Bedford area
If there’s only a single tile or two missing or damaged on a roof, then it will only take a few tiles to fix, which can cost from around £100 to £200. However, the average cost of replacing a whole roof in the UK is between £5,000 and £6,000.
Learn more about roofing costs in Bedford in our handy pricing guide.
What should I look for when choosing a roofer in Bedford?
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home, protecting you, your family and your belongings from the unpredictable British weather.
When looking at roofing services in Bedford, here are some practical tips to consider:
- Check any potential roofer’s experience in the type of roofing work you require
- Ask for any reviews, photos or testimonials of a potential roofer’s previous work
- Ensure that any roofer you choose has good communication skills
- Request detailed quotes from three or more tradespeople to compare
For more comprehensive advice, have a look at our customers’ guide for hiring roofers.
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working near Bedford in Bedfordshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 2,561 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Bedford
- Newport Pagnell
- St Neots
- Milton Keynes
- Letchworth Garden City
- Leighton Buzzard
- St Ives
Other trades in Bedford
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- I have had a re-roof and it is leaking everywhere, what can i do?
- How best do i convert a flat roof into a roof garden - i do need a new flat roof
- Which roofing material should i use?
- Roof verges: repoint or plastic