Kitchen Fitting Question

Builder or kitchen shop

I need a new kitchen, but the room needs some work - ceiling, replastered walls, lighting, electrics etc. Do I contact a company like Magnet or a builder to do the work?

2 Answers

A general builder would be able to help you.
However, most kitchen fitters or carpenters would offer a complete service
by arranging other trades as necessary, and managing the job.

Answered 29th Jan 2013

Bates Carpentry and Building

Member since 23 Jun 2011

A builder.He will arrange all trades and get them in at the right times.He will be considerably less than a kitchen company for all the work and the actual kitchen fitting.If you want a magnet kitchen,your builder will get you the trade discount as well.Its a no brainer!

Answered 29th Jan 2013

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Kitchen Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions