Plumbing Question

Ufh manifold / circulation pump

Can a plumber change a circulation pump or do I need a central heating engineer.

2 Answers

Most certainly but make sure if you do decide go with a plumber if has previous experience in fitting it one. If in doubt go with an heating engineer.

Good luck, Mario The Plumber from Horning, Norfolk

Answered 27th Jan 2013

Mario The Plumber

Member since 4 Feb 2011

A plumber can change this for you no problem. A gas engineer will probably cost you more. (Plumber may need to be Part 'P' Registered.)

Hope this helps

Titanium Trades

Answered 27th Jan 2013

Titanium Trades

Member since 21 Jan 2013

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plumbers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions