Ask a tradesman

Central Heating


Im a landlord and had an inspection of our boiler. Apparently there are some leaky pipes. a new valve was recommended and one of the programmers need replacing. Does anyone have an idea of cost? And how do i know if this work is essential or just a company looking for work?!


2 Answers from MyBuilder Heating Engineers

its your duty as a landlord to provide a boiler thats basically not leaking and a provision for hot water and heating to be timed im sure the company would show you the probs if you ask them
i would estimate £200
hope this helps


Answered 12th Jan 2013

Agree with am heating, unfortunately when renting houses out maintenance needs doing.


Answered 10th Feb 2013

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories