Ask a tradesman


Leaking gulley

I have a semi-detached house and when the short front gulley between the two houses gets clogged up with leaves etc the water somehow seeps into the bedroom instead of running away. Please could you tell me if there is a way to sort this permanently, instead of having to get up the ladder and keep unclogging the gulley every few months?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Roofer

Best Answer

without looking at the gully it is impossible to say what the solution is, in reality you should have an underfelt which would stop this happening but if it is worn it could be letting water into yhe property


Answered 8th Nov 2012

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories