Gas Work Question

Extend gas supply pipe

I have a Combi boiler on my kitchen wall and would like it moved along the same wall a distance of approx 1 metre.
British gas are my supplier the gas supply is in the wall cavity and enters the kitchen internal wall and feeds the boiler,
this gas supply line would need extending who could do this work?
the boiler and water feeds etc could can be moved and extended by a plumber.

1 Answer

Best Answer

any plumber who is gas safe reg can do it

Answered 13th Nov 2012

michael odell

Member since 16 Jan 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Gas Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions