Ask a tradesman

Central Heating

Need boiler recommendation

I realise that may be hard to answer without a proper survey of the house, but a rough guide will get me started in my investigations.

I've got a 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom detached house and I'm about to get the boiler/tank replaced and just wanted some advice on what make/size boiler I need. I want it resonably priced, but good enough to supply the house in question so that we can have a shower while someone else uses a hot tap elsewhere in the house without freezing the person in the Shower.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted. Thanks

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Heating Engineer

Best Answer

This is quite expensive but with a 5 year guarantee it is well worth the extra cost for a house your size and it is called the worcester highflow condensing combi which is freestanding and it gives out 20 litres of hot water per minute


Answered 16th Nov 2012

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories